As you may know, Social Media marketing and the web in general have been increasingly used by companies to market their product.
Using social media to market your business is an effective marketing tool. Users can add friends and send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselves. Additionally, users can join networks organized by city, workplace, school, and region. Facebook gives you the opportunity to connect with 300,000,000+ active users and most are college educated. According to Aberdeen Group, top companies are using social-networking sites like Facebook to achieve improved interaction with customers. The study revealed that companies that use social-networking websites are 17 times more likely to improve customer satisfaction than companies that don't use the sites. Many businesses use social media to grow their business, why shouldn't you?
Our company is designed to increase the visibility of businesses and organizations so they can promote their product to a an online audience. The service we have is designed to update your existing social media with relevant business content daily; as well as continuously grow your friends daily due to our aggressive accumulation efforts. Businesses can use Phase One Enterprise marketing to assist their online approach to marketing and promoting across the Internet as a whole — be it via social networks, blogs, or the company’s web homepage. Some of the benefits include:
- Get Enhanced Visibility For All Your Products & Services In The Social Community
- Reach Over 425,000+ Active Facebook Followers On Various Facebook Accounts
- Tap Into A Whole New Customer Base For Your Business
- Build Social "Buzz" For Your Products & Services (Grow Sales Exponentially)
- Broaden Your Company Image & Brand Awareness
- Increase Your Web Site Exposure In Your Targeted Market
- Facebook Fan Building For Your Facebook Fan Page
- Daily SPAM Removal
- Weekly Status Updates To Friends/Fans
- Weekly Friend Adds
- Participating In Industry Conversation
- Brand Awareness
- Use Social Media To Gain Competitive Intelligence
- Engage With Your Target Audience
- Online Reputation Management
- Promote Your Blog Content
- Contact Mobile Users
- Feedback Mechanism
- SEO Boost
Typically businesses can use Phase One Enterprise marketing to assist their online approach to marketing and promoting across the Internet as a whole — be it via social networks, blogs, or the company’s web homepage. But we have several options to choose from which provides your company the opportunity to promote your new or up and coming products the right way. Contact us to receive a free quote and discuss your marketing needs.