Texting has become the communication medium of choice for the younger generations and it's rapidly growing to become the choice for all generations. So it's not surprising that it's also become the preferred marketing method for many businesses. The technical term for texting is SMS -Short Messaging Service.
In recent years, a more robust service called MMS – (Multimedia Messaging Service) has been introduced. Just as convenient and immediate as text messaging, MMS Marketing offers several dramatic advantages. Instead of just plain text, a message can now include audio, video, color and animation.
This opens up a whole new world of possibilities -particularly in marketing applications. Just to give you an idea of the difference, regular text messages are limited to 160 characters, or about 140 bytes of information, whereas multimedia messages allow for almost unlimited text characters and a much greater allowance when it comes to size.
Another notable feature of multimedia messages is that the land in the mobile device's inbox and can therefore be forwarded to the recipient's contacts, making it possible for messages to go viral. This creates the potential for exciting marketing possibilities.
There are many personal as well as business benefits to multimedia messages:
- Send mobile coupons and promotions as colorful images rather than only text.
- Receive MMS messages from clients.
- Run image and video contests and encourage clients to send in their entries via MMS.
- Send out music and commercial videos
- Send out music files.
- Send out sports highlights as images or videos.
- Send visitors a map to guide them to your restaurant (or any type of business).
- Create SMS & MMS to screen campaigns, and ask the audience to send their photos via MMS.
- Set up autoresponders with photos and videos.
Contact us to learn more about our SMS-MMS package and receive a free quote. We can also discuss other ways to support your sales and marketing teams.
© 2017 Phase One Enterprise
CONTACT US BELOW TO RECEIVE A QUOTE